EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
In accordance with consumer protection legislation, you hold the right to send back the item bought asking for a refund or exchanging it with another item. Raptus&Rose will accept your refund request as long as the item has not been worn, used or damaged, and should be sent along with the receipt, the original Raptus&Rose packaging and the tag attached to the item.
How long do I have to return or exchange an item?
14 days from the delivery of the item. Raptus&Rose reserves the right to deny the item being returned if it doesn't conform to the requirements stated above.
Where can I find my receipt?
You will be able to view your receipt in your confirmation email once the order has been placed.
When will I receive my refund?
As soon as Raptus&Rose receives the item, as long as the item has not been worn, used or damaged, and has been sent along with the receipt, the original Raptus&Rose packaging and the tag attached to the item.
What are the steps for a refund or an exchange?
1) Sign in to your account on the Raptus&Rose website and open "MY ORDERS".
2) Select the item that needs to be returned, specify if you would like a refund or an exchange, along with a reason for the return.
3) Raptus&Rose will then contact you via email about the return with the information to organise the pick up of the package.
4) Prepare the package that includes all the items to be retuned with their respective tags.
5) Print out the waybill and the return note sent to you in our following email that you will have to attach to the package in order for the courier to to picked up at our cost.
6) Attend the courier's phone call that will confirm the address and timing of the pick-up.
7) As soon as Raptus&Rose receives the items in the condition stated above, a gift card will be issued to you or a complete refund.